[Liverpool] Howduino - Hardware Hackday at FACT

Adrian McEwen adrian at mcqn.net
Tue Mar 10 11:45:01 UTC 2009

Sat May 23rd, FACT at Liverpool
http://www.howduino.com/

Howduino is a free, one day event about connecting the internet to the
real world, breathing life into inanimate objects and creating new ways
to interact with things. It's for artists, programmers, designers,
hobbyists and anyone else interested in robotics, technology,
communication and interaction.

The event was initially inspired by the Arduino <http://www.arduino.cc/>
platform, a cheap and easy way to introduce intelligence into objects.
The focus of the talks and support will be on using Arduino, but don't
let this limit your imagination. All platforms and tecnnologies are welcome.

And on a related note, Andrew, is there any chance I can give my Getting
Started with Arduino talk at the April or May LivLUG meeting?  I thought
it would be good for people to find out a bit more (and maybe get
started playing around) before signing up for the full day.

Cheers,

Adrian.