[Liverpool] Manchester Free Software Talk: Waking up to an open world - John Adams

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 13:50:39 UTC 2009

This looks like it could be interesting. You fancy a ride over to Manchester
to check it out? The Manchester Free Software guys have been asking me to go
for ages and I keep missing it. They want me to talk there too so it'll be a
chance to check it out a bit :)

Let me know what you think, cheers

Dan