[Liverpool] OtherOS-on-Linux or Linux-on-OtherOS? was "Multi-Boot Query"

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Fri Mar 20 12:50:47 UTC 2009

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 12:33:58PM +0000, Hakim Cassimally wrote:
> /me dons flameproof vest ;-)

No need to worry about that...

I tried to write a good response to this but really couldn't put it
into words. I think the best way i can put it is:

different strokes for different fokes.

Why should we chastise people for choice, a abillity we hold so highly
in the FOSS community. If people want to use close source OS and apps,
so be it. How do we have the right to dictate to people?

--
Andrew Williams
w: http://tensixtyone.com/
e: andy at tensixtyone.com