[Liverpool] Netbook install fest

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 12:41:12 UTC 2009

Clonezilla!!!! Sorry I felt the need to shout that, I love Clonezilla but
for a 4gb drive there may not be much point. We could image their drive
before we start, with a disk that size it would only take a minute. That way
if they aren't happy we can restore it to exactly how it was before with
minimum fuss. Just a thought but as I said maybe it's overkill for such
small drives. I would expect most people bringing along a netbook to this
kind of event would already have some form of Linux, so it may be more a
case of helping them get used to it.

It's a good idea to plan this out throughly before hand though I agree

Dan