[Liverpool] Announcement: Liverpool LUG Meeting - 1st April 2009

Simon Johnson simon.johnson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 09:36:58 UTC 2009

Just so you know, the planned talk would be:

"Simulating computers in Python"

The idea would be showing how to simulate circuits in software, and gently
ramp up the complexity, until I've implemented a basic computer with a
simple instruction set.

Does that sound good to you guys?

I'd likely need a whole talk for that but it should be faster to get through
than my last talk.

Simon.