[Liverpool] foss project with political angle

aidan mcguire amcguire at bluefountain.com
Wed May 6 07:25:38 UTC 2009

Julian from the PublicWhip is working on a new site that looks to
collect leaflets from political parties.

In the short term he asks could people who get political leaflets
delivered in their door (for the european and local elections ) to
please either photo them or scan them and upload them to this site.

So if you have a leaflet from Torries / Lib Dem / Labour / Greens /
BNP etc etc - could you please upload for him or email directly to
Julian.

Aidan

http://www.thestraightchoice.org/

**********************

The Election Leaflet Project
Our ambition is to create a public and live visualization of the
flood of party election leaflets as they are delivered across the
country during an election campaign.

If you have recently received any election leaflets through your
door, you can help by photographing or scanning them, and then
emailing the pictures to me at:

    goatchurch at gmail.com

Please include your postcode and approximate date of delivery (eg
"last week").

Once our webpage is up and running, people will be able to do it
directly.  But at this stage we just need some raw input for the
database to work with.
Thank you

Julian Todd
(creator of www.publicwhip.org.uk)