[Liverpool] Failure of the May Meeting

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Thu May 7 08:19:02 UTC 2009

Well, not everything went to plan AT ALL this month. Infact I think this is the biggest failure we've had
so far :)

Me, Jo, Andy and Simon all got into the Ropewalks quite early in the evening, we noticed the bar maid was
a little stressed due to drunks but we managed to stay there for a while. At 7:30ish me and Jo wandered
over to check if any stragglers had gone LSC, only to be greeted by another group who were using the
space. At 8pm the Ropewalks turfed us out...

Anyway, we eneded up in the Welkin (Wetherspoons) and stayed there for the rest of the night. We suspect
the Ropewalks has changed to old management and they're shutting at 8pm again as usual.

I'm currently talking with LSC to see what happened to the booking, and I think the Welkin will serve well
as a after meeting pub, unless anyone else has any suggestions.

--
Andrew Williams
w: http://tensixtyone.com/
e: andy at tensixtyone.com