[Liverpool] Group Future (Was: Places To Drink)

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Fri May 8 13:26:57 UTC 2009

Yeah I agree, no need to apologise. I can waffle about music and films for
ages (as you've all suffered), I think general topics and humour are good
for the group. We could all sit there with serious faces and debate the GPL
vs BSD license all night but I wouldn't blame people for staying away if we
did. Of course there's a place for those kinds of discussions but it can't
be the only thing we do.

There has to be room for talk of Chris Morris and Take That (that's one's
for you Jo). Oh and of course space for Simon to explain how wrong we all
our about whatever the topic might be, it's part of the fun I think. As
Simon himself said our motto should be "Come to Liverpool for the Craic"
...or perhaps that should be "crack". I'm sure the council are working on a
poster campaign already.