[Liverpool] Fw: LugRadio Live 2009

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Mon May 11 12:54:41 UTC 2009

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 12:51:40PM +0100, Dan Lynch wrote:
> Oh wicked, that does sound good. Hope that's not the one that closed due an
> "electrical problem" last year though and kicked everyone out on the
> Saturday.

Nope, The only issue we had was that someone did a brute force scan of the wifi IPs and crashed the
router, the staff didn't notice and we had to tell them to reset it the next day.

> I was staying at the Novotel which was nice enough but I was a bit
> pissed off they closed the guests bar at midnight and also refused to do
> room service. What kind of hotel is that?? Hehe

The Novotel looks nice and a few people I know stayed there last year, but as time goes on people
seem to be putting the boot into them. Hell, one review site I looked at mentioned urine stains and
bloody bedsheets!

> It's a different venue this year I see, wonder how close it is to the old
> one? Need to do some research and see. Should be a good weekend though. I
> bet there'll be loads of people around on the Sunday anyway, so maybe
> there'll be an informal get together somewhere.

Yes, it's a little further than the last location, it's outside the ring road, bout 0.3 miles away
from the city centre. Still walking distance in my book.

--
Andrew Williams
w: http://tensixtyone.com/
e: andy at tensixtyone.com