[Liverpool] Fw: LugRadio Live 2009

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Tue May 12 20:34:49 UTC 2009

It's just a holding page. They only announced the date on Friday, it's in
the early stages still I think. There's nowhere to sign up yet but I'm not
sure you have to. Usually they just let anyone in who turns up at the door
with a fiver :)

I think that's the usual format, perhaps someone else will know more

Dan