[Liverpool] Ubuntu On MSI Wind

Leslie I'Anson leslie.ianson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 18:16:52 UTC 2009

Hey Dan,

I run Arch on a MSI Wind. When I installed it, about six/seven months
back, there was no support for the factory fitted wireless nic, not
even via ndiswrapper (yuck). Therefore, I resorted to getting my
screwdriver out and installing a new intel mini-pci express wlan nic,
plus extra gig of ram :). Probably voided a warranty or two along the
way but the wireless has been rock solid ever since.

Anyway good luck getting it to work, who knows six months on, and
another Ubuntu release later, it might.

Peace and love,
Leslie

http://www.fsf.org/ Support The Freedom!