[Liverpool] Ubuntu On MSI Wind

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 11:50:58 UTC 2009

Good thinking Neil I'd forgotten about that. Can someone bring a USB key
with Ubuntu 9.04 on it along please? I would do but I'm currently without
mine. Not sure if it's worth worrying about NBR or not. I thought 9.04 might
be best as 9.10 is only just out and might be buggy. 9.04 seems to have less
MSI Wind issues. They may have inadvertently broke some stuff in 9.10, it's
happened before.

I'll bring my USB hard disk to back up the data just to be safe and
hopefully we should be good. Thanks for all the help guys. We might have one
more Ubuntu convert by the end of the night :)

See you later,

Dan