[Liverpool] Christmas Party / LivLUG 5th Birthday

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 16:39:21 UTC 2009

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 4:32 PM, Lucy <lucybridges at gmail.com> wrote:

> Would it be better to have a doodle.com poll to find the most popular
> date?

I was going to suggest that, I'll set something up now. JonTheNiceGuy
recommended Doodle to me the other day. I think booking the Everyman is the
best option for location but obviously I'm open to suggestions. It's just
that I've been to a load of events in there booked by friends and it's great
for both food and drink, easy to find, bar open till 2am. If people are up
for that I'll look into booking it and find out more details, they'll
usually save tables for you. Food is served at the counter and you just go
up as you want, it's nice and doesn't cost the earth. I'll need an idea of
numbers. So first I'll sort this Doodle out and we can decide on a date.
Then get a head count or whatever.

If anyone else has strongly different ideas please shout at me, I'm not
trying to take over, just trying to get something arranged in plenty of
time. Cheers :)