[Liverpool] Royal mail petition re postcodes

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Wed Oct 7 23:01:36 UTC 2009

Will Noakes wrote:
> thanks for this, i thinks its terrible that the post db is funded with
> tax payers money yet isn't free to use

It actually prompted me to blog on two consecutive days
(as opposed to barely once a month), it's also been
posted on a few other LUGs & around Twitter, so I'm pleased
to see so many others feel strongly about this.

It could be just the issue to raise opendata to more
of a public awareness. Let's hope so, anyway ;)

  - Richard

--
http://goodGNUs.org/