[Liverpool] [ANN] Liverpool LUG Meeting - Wed 7th October 2009 - Follow Up

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Thu Oct 8 08:06:22 UTC 2009

On Tue, Oct 06, 2009 at 10:06:29AM +0100, Andrew Williams wrote:
> Date Wed October 7th, 2009 from 7:00pm - 8:00pm
> Location: Liverpool Social Centre, 96 Bold Street, Liverpool, England L1 4HY
> Speaker: None

Was a good night, our lowest attendance by far this month but it was to
be expected, October seems to be everyones busy month.

Nice to meet some new people, and we had a good talk about various stuff. For
next month we'll get a talk organised from our "list of doom", Maybe Simon
will be available to give his talk on his Doc Brown style experiment.

--
Andrew Williams
w: http://tensixtyone.com/