[Liverpool] Christmas Party / LivLUG 5th Birthday

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Fri Oct 30 09:00:18 UTC 2009

I was going to mention this at the meeting, but I thought it would be a
good idea to post on the list first about it.

On the 14th December 2005 Liverpool LUG held its first meet and now we're
fastly approaching the 5th birthday of the group. We've discussed the idea
of summer parties before so how about a joint christmas and birthday
party?

Looking at the calendar, we could either do it midweek (14th-17th), or
that weekend. What do people think?

--
Andrew Williams
w: http://tensixtyone.com/