[Liverpool] [ANN] Liverpool LUG Meeting - Wed 2nd September 2009

Simon Johnson simon.johnson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 13:54:12 UTC 2009

> Simon - is this a 4-bit project? Something small enough to do
> at home? If not, it still sounds a great project for #hackspace :-)
>
> Yes, it's a project I'll be doing on the side once I have space in my new
house.

It's designed to be a fully functioning computer built out of bog
standard transistors.

Harry Porter's computer was inspired me to start on the project in the first
place! It's a great machine.

Anyway, hopefully, I'll have time to finish the slides for next month and
give the talk then.

Simon.