[Liverpool] Iceweasel

Bob Ham rah at bash.sh
Sat Sep 5 14:49:22 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Iceweasel was mentioned at the last meeting and there seems to be a
continuing meme that the browser is somehow behind Firefox and was
branched off from on an old version (I shall mention no names as to
where this meme resides ;-)  This seems a bit FUD-like to me and being a
user and supporter of Iceweasel, I'd just like to counter the meme by
pointing to the git repository, which contains regular imports of
upstream:

http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-mozilla/iceweasel.git

Bob

--