[Liverpool] LUGCrawl?

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 12:23:27 UTC 2009

On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 1:15 PM, Joanne Roberts <jo at thatgirl.co.uk> wrote:

> You're not even available this saturday Andy!

Oh god that's funny :D Nice one Andy. I'm not sure I could make it this
Saturday but that seems academic now as neither can anyone else. I'm off to
America next Friday for LinuxCon (any excuse to mention that), so next week
is out and probably the one after. If you can decide on a date let me know
and I'll do my best to get there :)

While I'm not against going out on a Saturday night (at all), I'm not
convinced it will help us to decide which pub would be quietest on a
Thursday night. I've just had a thought actually and I can't believe it
never occurred to me before. We could use 3345 on Parr St as a post LUG
watering hole. It's got free wi-fi and everything. Not the cheapest bar in
town but not extortionate either. There's also Studio 2 downstairs which is
bigger and very nice. Not too far to walk from LSC. Just a couple of streets
over.