[Liverpool] New Netbook/Laptop suggestions

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Wed Sep 9 09:40:57 UTC 2009

On Wed, Sep 09, 2009 at 10:18:17AM +0100, Vladimir wrote:
> Interestingly, I was just browsing internet for the same reason as Andrew.With
> the difference, I don't have a netbook now. To be seriously,
> was quite dissapointed with the offer. Not a single one made me think,
>  - hmmm, that's a nice computer!

I think Dell's Mini 12 would of made a great middle ground, but it seems
to have less features than the 10, which perplexes me a bit.

I'd love to have the Mini 12, as my most loved form factor was my
Powerbook 12".

> In a way I find EeePC 701 (just like Andrew has) – far more nicely looking
> device

701s are great for the 10-15 minute work, use it for more than a hour
and you regret it. The problem isnt the screen, its the keyboard, just a
little too cramed to correctly type on.

--
Andrew Williams
w: http://tensixtyone.com/