[Liverpool] New Netbook/Laptop suggestions

Vladimir vladimir.jakubovskij at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 10:27:27 UTC 2009

*[quote]The whole netbook thing is messed up now. The whole point of them
was
that they were small, lightweight and cheap, but now the manufacturers
are adding size, weight, features and price, turning them into small
laptops and losing their unique features*.*[/quote]*
*yes this is the problem. i don't want a netbook with anything more than 7-8
inch display.*
*and that 10" screens makes it not already an ultra portable netbook, but
not a laptop *
*computer yet.
*