[Liverpool] New Netbook/Laptop suggestions

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Wed Sep 9 12:50:31 UTC 2009

On Wed, Sep 09, 2009 at 01:43:53PM +0100, Dan Lynch wrote:
> Hmm, seems I don't know what Dell Outlet is after all. Thanks Andy. They do
> have some deals with retailers like PC World and Tesco though, I thought
> they were the outlets. Doh!

One thing to note, with desktop units your at the whim of what the previous
person picked. So it could be a case of when it says "512mb graphics card"
you actually get some Intel onboard rubbish. I'd only really use it for fixed
units like laptops where you know what your getting.

--
Andrew Williams
w: http://tensixtyone.com/