[Liverpool] Manchester Audio Talk Video

oscillik oscillik at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 16:17:34 UTC 2009

Woooo i'm filmed in the presence of a Linux celeb :D
As a slight aside, just thought i'd let you know - got my Sony MZ-RH1
Minidisc recorder today. been trying it out and so far the sound quality is
very good. And since MDs are so easy and cheap to get hold of these days,
it's a great option for recording. i just need to get myself a small
portable mic in time for the Warp20 Sheffield gig so i can do some
bootlegging ;)