[Liverpool] Manchester Free Software Talk - James Wallbank, Access Space Sheffield

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Sat Sep 12 22:32:26 UTC 2009

On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 02:50:01PM +0100, Dan Lynch wrote:
> James is a really entertaining
> speaker. Very funny, and a nice bloke to boot. What they're doing with
> Access Space is brilliant. I saw him speak at Open Source City last year.
> Worth the trip I reckon.

Yes, very interesting talk, maybe a little overrunning on the day :)

James did have some very interesting ideas, and it would be good to see
him again to see if he has completed some of those goals. As Dan said,
I'd suggest going to this talk if you are interested in community
PC recycling and the expansion of such a scheme into community support.

--
Andrew Williams
w: http://tensixtyone.com/