[Liverpool] [INFO] Membership to O'Reilly UK User Group Programme

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Tue Sep 29 13:01:03 UTC 2009

Afternoon All,

I've been meaning to post this for a while, I was going to pipe up about it at the
next meeting but I think its best to get it out there in a mail first.

We've been accepted in the O'Reilly UK User Group Programme, which in turn brings a
few new benefits to the LUG:

- Review copies of books, If you want to do a review of a new O'Reilly title then
drop me a mail with the title of the book and your postal address. As part of the
terms any reviewes will need to be posted on the LivLUG site and maybe your own
blog.

- 35% discount on all O'Reilly books, with the added bonus of free P&P. When you use
the UK shopping cart on the O'Reilly website, just put in the reference OR111 to get
the discount.

- Items will be donated over time, either books or other promo items. We've already
had one sent to us (Vi and Vim) which will be going in the founding of the LUG
library.

- Monthly newsletter, which will be distributed to the list.

- Printed catalogues, if you need one give me a shout.

Its good we've been accepted, and thanks go out to O'Reilly for accepting the group.
If you have any further questions about the scheme then just grab me at the next LUG
meet or drop me a mail.

--
Andrew Williams
w: http://tensixtyone.com/