[Liverpool] BookCrossing

Bob Ham rah at bash.sh
Thu Apr 1 23:41:34 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-03-24 at 10:57 +0000, Tom Hall wrote:

> Wow Bob, your 3 step method is amazing. You could maybe add
> Clear?

Not really, no but what is clear is that there's a basic difference in
how we go about reading books.  I have a list of specific books to read
in future whereas BookCrossing seems to be based in an unrestricted
mode.  My reading is explicitly and consciously directed whereas the
reading of a BookCrosser seems to be undirected and left to chance.

Interesting.

--
Bob Ham <rah at bash.sh>

for (;;) { ++pancakes; }