[Liverpool] [GeekUp] Offices/desks in Liverpool

Paul Robinson paul at vagueware.com
Wed Apr 14 16:00:25 UTC 2010

On 14 Apr 2010, at 13:18, Hakim Cassimally wrote:

> Sharing with just one person would make it quite a luxurious space.  3-4 would still be comfortable, and a bit cheaper.

<snip>

If you need help setting up a co-working space, feel free to contact us over at Flythe.Coop - we know more about the pitfalls than many locally, and we might even be able to get involved in getting you up and running.

Thanks,

--
Paul Robinson

http://vagueware.com :: paul at vagueware.com :: +44 (0) 7740 465746

Vagueware Limited is registered in England/Wales, number 05700421
Registered Office: 3 Tivoli Place, Ilkley, W. Yorkshire, LS29 8SU
Correspondence: 13 Crossland Road, Manchester, M21 9DU