[Liverpool] twitter

Ben Arnold benarnold at fsfe.org
Sat Dec 11 16:10:18 UTC 2010

Hi  --

My username on identi.ca & Twitter is @seawolf (the release name for
RedHat v7.1, my first distro, which came on CDs in the back of a book).
I make no apologies for the quality of the information contained therein.

We have a !LivLUG group on identi.ca if anyone is interested and unaware.

Cheers,
Ben

--
Ben Arnold
Chester, UK

e: ben at seawolfsanctuary.com @ benarnold at fsfe.org
w: seawolfsanctuary.com | linkedin.com/in/benarnold

nom = { :cookies => :mouth }
nom; nom; nom