[Liverpool] Linux network support

Tim Dobson lists at tdobson.net
Wed Feb 10 17:12:45 UTC 2010

I work for a company who does Asterisk consultancy for small to medium
sized businesses. We can certainly help there.

Our website is www.servicesforasterisk.co.uk and our main phone number
is 0161 850 4001.

Unfortunately, we simply don't do network support.

However, I've had really good experiences working alongside 8 Networks
(specifically Thomas who I think is quite high up there) on some of our
clients sites.
http://www.8networks.co.uk/

They certainly know what they are doing. I have no idea what they are
like from the point of view of someone hiring them though.

If you need any help with Asterisk stuff, do give us a shout. :)

Tim