[Liverpool] Linux network support

Bryn Pritchard brynstero at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 17:37:28 UTC 2010

Is that Senastian Arcus whom shops at computer plus?

Ohm Mani Padme Om.

On 10 Feb 2010, at 09:44, Sebastian Arcus <shop at open-t.co.uk> wrote:

Hi all,

I was wondering if anybody knows of some consultancy/business/freelance
person in Liverpool who does Linux (with Windows) network support. I'm
interested in something suitable for small businesses, networks of up to 20
pc's, with mainly Samba, OpenVPN and some Asterisk on the server side. Some
setups are in simple workgroup mode, others are in domain mode, with Samba
being the PDC. Workstations would tend to be in majority Windows boxes.

Many thanks for any pointers,

Sebastian