[Liverpool] Jan Meeting - Cancelled

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 23:05:03 UTC 2010

Thanks for the info, I've just been to Liverpool on the train tonight and I
was wondering about the LUG. The pavements are pretty treacherous it has to
be said, I went arse over tit right outside my own front door. Just as I was
congratulating myself for not falling over all the way home as well. That'll
teach me to get cocky :D

Take care out there everyone! A social would be good, I'm up for that. If
you organise something let me know,

Dan