[Liverpool] OggCamp 10 - 1st/2nd May 2010

Joanne Roberts jo at thatgirl.co.uk
Wed Jan 13 21:51:41 UTC 2010

A) yay oggcamp
B) yay sleeping in my own bed after a day at oggcamp
C) yay livlug and prosper
D) boo that I lack a penguin cookie cutter or I could make 500 livlug
cookies and force them on the world
E) yay oggcamp (can I pretend I'm on challenge anneka again and walk around
with a walkie talkie?)

On 12 Jan 2010 14:42, "Graeme Dyas" <admin at zabouth.com> wrote:

I would be more that happy to help with the Built It/Tear Down
and anything else.