[Liverpool] Liverpool Digest, Vol 202, Issue 3

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 18:53:30 UTC 2010

Invite sent. I find it works really well under WINE. Some people have
occasional audio problems which can be fixed by switching WINE to use eSound
instead of ALSA in the WINE config tool. I haven't had to do that on Linux
Mint myself but some friends found it fixed their problems. Worth keeping in
mind.

Enjoy,

Dan