[Liverpool] Jelly co-working day

Adrian McEwen adrian at mcqn.net
Mon Jul 26 12:12:23 UTC 2010

Afternoon,

I seem to remember there being a thread about office sharing or
co-working on here a while back, and there have been general discussions
on and off for a while now about a co-working space in Liverpool.  A few
of us have decided to get things rolling with some one-off co-working days.

The first one is on Thursday in the Static gallery space in the centre
of town (between the Bombed Out Church and the Chinese Arch) and we're
aiming to run them on the last Thursday of each month.  Full details can
be found at <http://wiki.workatjelly.com/JellyLiverpoolUK>

The idea is to get the freelancers, and other people who tend to work
from home, away from the dining-room table to spend the day working
somewhere with some other human beings :-)  There's more info about what
Jellies are at <http://workatjelly.com/> or I'm sure if you ask here the
Fly The Coop guys will expound on why co-working is fun, productive and
generally cool.

Hope to see some of you on Thursday,

Adrian.

--