[Liverpool] Fwd: [Chester LUG] Meet Tomorrow

Ben Arnold iamseawolf at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 19:05:44 UTC 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Les Pritchard" <les.pritchard at gmail.com>
Date: 28 Jul 2010 15:58
Subject: [Chester LUG] Meet
To: "chester" <chester at mailman.lug.org.uk>

Hi all,

Just a quick reminder that the next Chester LUG social is tomorrow
night at the Bear & Billet pub (Lower Bridge Street) from 7pm. We should
hopefully have a couple of talks and of course plenty of the usual chat!

See you there tomorrow.

Les

(Stuart will be giving the talk on ESXi 4, if you're up for coming but
don't have a clue what ESXi is... it's okay, I don't either :-)
I said I would give a talk/demo on packaging F/OSS ("What's In The
Box?") either this or next, but that'll be next month as I'm still
looking into various bits and pieces!

Cheers,
Ben

-----