[Liverpool] Last Night

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 12:49:55 UTC 2010

I didn't notice any particularly drunken ramblings from you Si, but then I
was at the other end of the table :D Only messing, it was good fun. No idea
what happened to our fearless leader and some of the others but we pressed
on regardless, and there were 8 of us in the end. Not the lowest turnout
I've seen by any means. I am slightly worried some people may have turned up
at LSC and missed us, who knows.

See you all next month, take care

Dan