[Liverpool] Teamwork

Sebastian Arcus shop at open-t.co.uk
Wed Mar 24 21:18:22 UTC 2010

On 03/24/2010 05:52 PM, Neil Bothwick wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 15:30:25 +0000, Jérôme Fuselier wrote:
>

>> The quote was a joke but not the article.
>>
> No, the article was simply the source of the joke.

Seems to be the other way around. The article uses the joke as a
starting point - so the joke seems to be intended as the source of the
article. Still - I agree with previous poster. There is nothing in the
article's tone or content to suggest jest or humour. Hence my comments
regarding the reasoning behind forking Debian.