[Liverpool] [Fwd: Election night party in Hannah's bar on Thursday night]

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Tue May 4 11:45:21 UTC 2010

I'm going to try and make it along to this as I missed a lot of the debate
parties with all the oggcamp work. I presume it must run pretty late because
the results often aren't in until the middle of the night.

Might see some of you there I hope. I'm thinking I will skip LivLUG tomorrow
and save the little energy I have left for Thursday. Take care all :)

Dan