[Liverpool] Meeting Tomorrow

Neil Bothwick neil at stfw.net
Tue Nov 2 19:33:37 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2 Nov 2010 17:50:41 +0000, Dan Lynch wrote:

> It just occurred to me that it should be the regular LivLUG meeting
> tomorrow night. I think we had a talk planned. Is everyone still up for
> it? I'm planning to be there.

Sebastian did say he wanted to do a follow up to his Big Brother Bus
project. Is this still on?

--
Neil Bothwick

When told the reason for Daylight Saving time the old Indian said...
"Only a white man would believe that you could cut a foot off the top of a
blanket And sew it to the bottom of a blanket and have a longer blanket."