[Liverpool] Meeting Tomorrow

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 00:10:39 UTC 2010

Hi Liam,

You're very welcome. We meet at the Liverpool Social Centre which is on Bold
St. Underneath the Next To Nowhere bookshop. You have to press the bell to
get in but you should see a sign on the door next to the main bookshop
entrance. You can find more information at -
http://www.livlug.org.uk/meetings:locations

We meet at about 7pm and the talk usually starts a little after. More like
7:30.

Come down and see hello if you like. See ya,

Dan