[Liverpool] Xmas Meet / Meal

Ben Arnold benarnold at fsfe.org
Tue Nov 30 19:24:35 UTC 2010

Hi all --

Thought I'd kick this up again before LivLUG tomorrow (?). Any ideas
for places we could book for January, in Chester, Liverpool or between?
I know that wherever we choose some will have to travel, but think
it'll be worth it.

I've seen adverts from restaurants or bars that have a function room
and a traditional menu, but we can just book a big table at, say, a
curry house or Italian that could do more of a buffet for people to
have however much/little as they'd like.

Are we still looking at the tail end of January, probably around the
two meets then?

Any ideas / preferences / problems?

Cheers,
Ben

--
Ben Arnold
Chester, UK

e: ben at seawolfsanctuary.com @ benarnold at fsfe.org
w: seawolfsanctuary.com | linkedin.com/in/benarnold

nom = { :cookies => :mouth }
nom; nom; nom