[Liverpool] Talk tonight / Meeting Information

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Wed Oct 6 14:29:34 UTC 2010

On Wed, Oct 06, 2010 at 03:22:47PM +0100, Simon Johnson wrote:
> ... I've left this as late as I could but I'm afraid I can't make tonight.
>
> I've recently contracted a cold and I'm feeling a bit too ill to give my
> talk tonight.

Seems to be going around, I'm still recovering from my cold from a week ago.

Also I'm unable to make tonight due to work commitments. I've left it very
late to post the announcement but I've been snowed under today and
completely forgot until I spotted Simon's mail.

LSC will be open at the usual time for anyone still going, I assume without
a talk it'll quickly head off to the pub.

See you all soon

--
Andrew Williams
w: http://tensixtyone.com/