[Liverpool] Dominions (Warning: this email may be hazardous to your health)

Bob Ham rah at bash.sh
Sat Oct 30 13:42:12 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I was just looking at freeciv and I happened to recall at the last
meeting mentioning the strategy game Dominions.  Here is the web page
for the latest version:

  http://www.shrapnelgames.com/Illwinter/DOM3/DOM3_page.html

Now I've given you this URL but I warn you: don't play the game.  You
will become addicted.  You will love it but your love will cause you to
suffer.  Be warned.

That said, if you like becoming addicted to such games then you can't
beat this one :-)  It's the best strategy game I've ever played.

Bob

--
Bob Ham <rah at bash.sh>

for (;;) { ++pancakes; }