[Liverpool] Meeting

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 09:07:52 UTC 2010

That sounds cool to me. See you there. Should we put a note on the door of
the LSC to tell anyone turning up for the first time where we are? Just a
thought.

Dan

On 1 Sep 2010 09:49, "Andrew Williams" <andy at tensixtyone.com> wrote:

On Wed, Sep 01, 2010 at 12:22:12AM +0100, Dan Lynch wrote:
> Yeah same here, i'll head to the LSC fo...
Yes I do apologise for my general apathy and lack of attendance over the
last few months. On-call support can be a bitch. Me and Joanne will be
making a appearance tonight, even if its only a fleeting appearance (still
on call!)

We have nothing scheduled so maybe we should just meet up at The Welkin?

--
Andrew Williams
w: http://tensixtyone.com/