[Liverpool] November talk

Sebastian shop at open-t.co.uk
Wed Sep 15 09:07:53 UTC 2010

Hello list,

Now that the October talk is all fixed up, may I suggest a topic for the
November meet? Before others jump in and I end up scheduled for June.
2012 :-)

If there is any interest, I can give a follow-up talk on the Linux based
cctv system for buses. I've spent the majority of August working on the
software side of things - so this would be an update focusing on the
various Bash scripts, but also on the choice of video capture,
transcoding, overlaying, and display software - all the while keeping
within the various limitations and requirement of the system - which
proved a bit tricky and nearly brought the project to a halt.

Would people express their interest (or lack of) in the above?

Sebastian