[Liverpool] Lightning talk on "Oyster" (Perl in the cloud) project hackday for October meeting?

Hakim Cassimally hakim.cassimally at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 22:46:53 UTC 2010

Hi!

We're about to start project Oyster for the NorthWestEngland
perlmongers hackday:

   * Elevator pitch:  heroku-style instant webapp provisioning for
Perl/Catalyst apps, to be built initially as an opensource, community
project.
   * http://www.slideshare.net/osfameron/oyster
   * http://greenokapi.net/blog/2010/09/17/oyster-project-write-an-open-source-tool-for-instant-webapp-provisioningdeployment-to-the-cloud-in-one-day-why-aim-so-low/
<http://xrl.us/oysterproject>
   * Hackday will be in Lancaster on Saturday 20th November

I know you already have a main talk for the October meeting, but if
anyone might be interested, I'd really like to do a quick lightning
talk/announcement on it (the slideshare talk I linked to took about 5
minutes, but I could do 1-10 minutes at your preference ;-)

cheers,
Hakim (osfameron)