[Liverpool] April

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 12:46:10 UTC 2011

Hi Tony,

I sent out an email about this about an hour ago trying to find out what's
going on. It looks like we will be meeting at the social centre as usual at
7pm. Sebastian might be bringing along a project he's been working on to
demo for us.

Keep an eye on the list and hopefully all should become clear. Once I've had
more replies and I can confirm what's going on I'll send out a proper
schedule.

Welcome to the group as well, really glad to have you here. Look forward to
meeting you in person :)

Dan