[Liverpool] Next Maker Night is this Wednesday, 20th April

Adrian McEwen adrian at mcqn.net
Mon Apr 18 10:22:20 UTC 2011

Morning,

Want to play around with some electronics, learn Arduino, get something
laser-cut or learn more about 3D printing?  Then come along to Maker
Night, at the Art & Design Academy on Duckinfield Street, Liverpool on
Wednesday 20th April.  6:30pm for a 7:00pm start.

We might get our Makerbot Cupcake 3D printer finished (and you can help
build it if you like), Mycroft will be showing off the Arduino radio [1]
that he built after attending the last couple of Maker Nights, and we'll
have some Arduinos if you want to learn more about them.

More details at <http://makernight.co.uk/when-where/>

Cheers,

Adrian.

[1] <http://mycroftmilverton.me.uk/memoirs/?p=1364>