[Liverpool] LUG Crawl 2

Bob Ham rah at bash.sh
Mon Aug 15 23:32:16 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I hope the OggCampers enjoyed themselves and aren't feeling too
tired :-)  This coming Saturday is LUG Crawl 2, Return of the Barmaid.
Does anybody have any more suggestions for possible suitable venues?
I'm thinking we could meet upstairs in the Crown Hotel to start (getting
it in there first ;-) then either wander to more possible venues or go
back to the best of last time's contenders?

Thoughts?

Bob

PS, Joining at a later hour is allowed and encouraged.  We didn't finish
until midnight last time ;-)

--
Bob Ham <rah at bash.sh>

for (;;) { ++pancakes; }