[Liverpool] Unofficial mini-LUG meet, top secret, hush hush etc

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Tue Aug 30 20:54:38 UTC 2011

Hi Folks,

A friend from OggCamp is visiting Liverpool for a couple of days and we're
heading to LEAF tomorrow night to catch up. His online nick is FreakyClown
and you might have seen his popular image forensics talks at OggCamp10 and
11. I already mentioned this to Bob and I think he's coming along. I thought
I'd throw it out to the rest of the LUG in case anyone wants to come too.
All are welcome.

I know we're a week early for the proper LUG meet but I'll be heading to
LEAF at about 8pm. If it's too busy and/or noisy we may move to 3345 or
somewhere else before too long.

Just wanted to let you know. Take care, see ya,